Cove Information Links
10 Rules for Being Human|
~ Ten Rules for Being Human ~
1. You will receive a body.
You may like it or hate it, but it will be yours for the entire period this time around.
2. You will learn lessons. You are enrolled in a full-time informal school called "life." Each day in this school you will have the opportunity to learn lessons. You may like the lessons or think them irrelevant or stupid.
3. There are no mistakes, only lessons. Growth is a process of experimentation - trial and error. The so-called "failed experiments" are as much a part of the process as the experiments that ultimately "work".
4. A Lesson is repeated until learned. It will be presented to you in various forms until you have learned it. When you have learned it you can then go on to the next lesson. If you do not learn easy lessons, they become harder. You will know you have learned a lesson when your actions change.
5. Learning lessons does not end. There is no part of life that does not contain its lessons. Every person, every incident is the universal teacher. If you are alive, there are lessons to be learned.
6. "There" is no better than "here." Nothing leads to happiness. When your "there" has become a "here," you will simply obtain another "there" that again will look better than "here."
7. Others are merely mirrors of you. You cannot love or hate something about another person unless it reflects something you love or hate in yourself.
8. What you create of your life is up to you. You have all the tools and resources your need; what you do with them is up to you.
9. All your answers lie inside you. All you need to do is look, listen and trust.
10. You will forget all of this.
Shelter Cove, in the Lost Coast of Northern California!
Why Dream a Dream when you can Live it! Let me help!!!
Real Estate Websites by iHOUSEweb, Inc. ®